The cycling season is going to start and our professional cycling-tour-team is ready to organize your cycling holidays to the most beautiful regions of Europe.
True to our motto “We get your holidays rolling” you will discover the most beautiful beaches, memorable landscapes and hidden treasures.
Each journey gives you the extraordinary opportunity to get an in-depth look at the incomparable atmosphere and hospitality of your chosen destination and its inhabitants. Each bike-leg is a unique adventure – an expedition – and turns your holidays into an unforgettable experience.
Come and join us on a very special cycle-tour! Whereto? Make your own choice!
• Year of establishment: 1989
• At the very beginning Rad & Reisen was organizing its home circuit – the Danube cycle path from Passau to Budapest and also guided cycle-tours to the river Loire and the Tuscany.
• Since then, we have continued to develop further, offering by now cycle-tours in almost all European countries.
• Our local service providers are well-chosen and thoroughly checked. The cycling-tour-team puts very high quality requirements on its partners.
• A significant event for Rad & Reisen was the expansion of the sphere of activity regarding the organisation of cruises for cyclists along the Danube.
• For the first time in 2001, Rad & Reisen was breaking new ground with a charter cruise ship and was therewith a pioneer. Therefore we can claim also long years of experience in this area and are market leader.
• Our modern fleet is equipped with a great variety of branded bicycles, minivans and cycle trailers for small– and large groups.
• In recent years (2001-2011) Rad & Reisen has become one of the most important cycling-tour operators of Europe. With our very well-performing worldwide network of selected partners and our experience and expertise, we are able to satisfy almost every customer requirement.
• Due to the successful history of the company, we had to enlarge our office space and rent a new office which we finally opened in 2011. Also the number of employees has been increasing steadily during the last years. Recently we count a number of 14 full-time workers and various tour-guides, drivers and cycle-guides during the cycle-season.